3.01.2023

My learning experience with TMC Academy

The module that I'm learning right now is the Introduction to Social and Digital Media. I've completed the week 1 and I would like to share my learning experience for the module.

My lecturer Mr. Cher is knowledgeable and engaging, providing valuable insights into the subject matter. The course materials were well-structured and easy to follow, with interactive activities and quizzes that helped reinforce my understanding of the concepts.

During the week I've learned about the evolution and impact of social media on modern society. I explored the various platforms that exist and the different ways in which people use them to communicate and connect with each other. Additionaly, I observed the role that social media plays in shaping culture, politics, and commerce. I also learned how social media affects communication and relationships, including the positive and negative impacts of social media on personal and professional connections.

I particularly enjoyed the collaborative learning environment, as I was able to work with other students on group projects, exchanging ideas and feedback. Overall, the experience was both educational and enjoyable, and I feel confident that I have developed new skills that will serve me well in my future studies and career.















 Hi my name is Peichin and my favorite hobby since i was a child. I would always watch my favorite genre which happens to be japanese animation, also known as Anime. 


I am a big fan of Japanese anime. I love the way anime characters are drawn with unique and expressive features, and the stories often take unexpected turns with a mix of action, drama, and comedy. The soundtracks are also amazing and really help to create an immersive experience. From classic animes like Naruto and Dragon Ball Z to newer titles like Attack on Titan and My Hero Academia, there is always something new and exciting to discover in the world of Japanese anime.




When you think that you wanna just relax when you're free but you remember some works that still in the task list.

2 comments:

  1. Appreciate your lecturer's teaching style. It will make it easier for students to understand and understand the content of the course.

    After watching your videos, I became a little interested in Anime. Thank you for sharing, it makes me feel that the impression of Anime has changed. The meme are so interesting.

    ReplyDelete